Exporting photographs from your Shopify store might be beneficial if you wish to preserve a backup of your product images, migrate your business to a different platform, or utilize the images for other purposes. You may export photos from your Shopify store in the following ways:
- Go to the Products area of your Shopify store.
- At the upper right corner of the screen, click the Export button.
- Choose the CSV file format and the data type you wish to export. Choose the “Products” option in this situation.
- Click the “Export products” button to obtain a CSV file containing all of your product information, including picture URLs.
- Use a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to open the CSV file.
- Check for the “Image Src” column, which includes the URLs for all of the pictures used for each product.
- Copy the URLs of the photographs you wish to save to your computer.
- Start a new tab in your web browser and copy and paste each Link into the address bar one at a time.
- Right-click on each image and choose “Save image as” to save it to your computer.
- If you have a big number of items and photographs, you may also utilize a third-party program like “Bulk Image Edit & Export” to export all of your product images at once. This program lets you choose which items and photographs to export and then download them as a ZIP file. It also allows you to resize, rename, and watermark your photographs before exporting them.
To summarize, you may export photos from your Shopify store by exporting the product data as a CSV file, locating the image URLs in the file, and then downloading the images to your local computer. You may also utilize a third-party program to bulk export your photographs.