These are the steps to add a texture pack to Minecraft:
- Utilize the internet to download the texture pack you want to use.
- Click the “Launch Options” button on the Minecraft launcher once it has been opened.
- Choose the version of Minecraft you wish to use the texture pack with by clicking the “Add new” button.
- For the Minecraft version you chose in the previous step, click the “Edit” button.
- To open the game’s folder, use the “Open” button in the “Game directory” section.
- Copy the downloaded texture pack file into the “resourcepacks” folder by navigating to it.
- Launch Minecraft and select “Options” from the menu.
- Select the texture pack you want to use by clicking on “Resource Packs.”
- The texture pack will be added to the game after you click “Done.”
Note: In some versions of Minecraft, you can simply place the texture pack in the resource packs folder, then launch the game. The texture packs will be immediately recognized and appear in the resource packs menu.