To add products to Shopify, follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify account and navigate to the Products section in the sidebar.
- Click the Add product button to start creating a new product.
- Enter the product’s title, description, price, and other details in the appropriate fields.
- Upload product images by clicking on the Add media button.
- Set up the product’s variants, such as size or color, by clicking on the Variants button.
- Choose the product’s collections and tags to make it easier for customers to find.
- Set up any shipping or tax information for the product.
- When finished, click Save to publish the product on your Shopify store.
You can repeat this process for each new product you want to add to your store.