Adding price tables to Shopify businesses is an excellent method to showcase your product or service offers in a clear and concise manner, allowing consumers to compare and pick the best choice for them. Here are the steps to adding price tables to your Shopify store:
- Install an app: Using an app is the simplest approach to add price tables to your Shopify store. Price table applications such as ” Pricing Table” by SuppleApps and “Quick and Simple Pricing Table” by Exto.io are available in the Shopify app store. Explore the app store and select an app that meets your needs.
- Install and configure the app: Once you’ve decided on an app, install it on your Shopify store and customize it to your specifications. Most price table applications will allow you to change options such as table design, font styles, colors, and more.
- Make your price table: Now that you’ve installed and configured the app, it’s time to make your pricing table. Pricing tables may be created in a variety of ways, depending on the program you choose. Some applications may have pre-built templates that you may use and alter, but others may allow you to design your own tables.
- Including price information: In the price table, provide the pricing information for each of your items or services. This can include the product or service’s name, price, characteristics, and any other pertinent information.
- Publish the price table: After your pricing table is complete, make sure you publish it on your Shopify store. Typically, this is accomplished by copying and pasting a code snippet given by the app into the page where you want the price table to display.
- When you’ve published the price table, be sure to test it to check that it’s operating properly. Verify that all of the price information is correct and that the table is displayed correctly.
Adding price tables to your Shopify store may help you present your items or services in a clear and simple manner. You can develop professional-looking price tables with the correct software and settings to help you convert more consumers and improve revenue.