Welcome to Minedit! In this guide, we’ll be discussing everything there is to know about the Pokemon Eevee Pixelmon.
If you’re new to Pixelmon, check out our category which has lots of articles in regards to Pixelmon.
With this being said, let’s get started and talk about Eevee Pixelmon.
What Do We Know About Eevee Pixelmon?
First of all, Eevee is a normal type Pokemon. This means that it is completely based on a real animal and is normal in the realm of humans.
It has the ability to evolve into eight different Pokémon through using different stones and different circumstances:
- Vaporeon when using a Water Stone.
- Jolteon when using a Thunder Stone.
- Flareon when using a a Fire Stone.
- Espeon when it has level up with high friendship during the daytime.
- Umbreon when it has level up with high friendship during the nighttime.
- Leafeon when leveled up within ten blocks of a Moss Rock.
- Glaceon when it ended up leveling up within ten blocks of an Ice Rock.
- Sylveon when leveled up with high happiness and knows a Fairy-type move while in a Sunflower Plains or Flower Forest Biome.
Consider the situation it finds itself in or the stone it uses to have an effect on its genetic makeup due to its instability, which results into Eevee being able to evolve into many different Pokemon
Eevee is my own personal second favorite Pokemon due to the fact that you have the ability to have it evolve into lots of different Pokemon. Something I recommend, is to clone or obtain many different eevee pixelmon pokemon so that you have the ability to obtain all evolved species.
Thank you for visiting our website. We really appreciate it and would love it if you could leave a comment in the comment section down below and let s know what you thought of this guide and if you have any other questions. Also, do not forget that we have a 5-star rating system that you can use to let us know what you thought of this guide and our website.